Monday, September 29, 2008

SeKoixa's Birthday - Age 10


Now having been broke from doing Cymmone's birthday in August, I now have another one to do for SeKoixa. She was turning 10. She had all sorts of ideas for what she wanted to do. One night, we were eating at our favorite Pizza Joint - Rocky's Pizza (best lemon pepper wings ever!!).

She asked if we could use their party room. I was down for this. IT WAS FREE!!

We booked the room for later that month. I gave SeKoixa 22 invites to pass out at school to her class. Turns out in 4th grade, they don't care if you pass only to your friends. 3rd grade and younger, you have to give to whole class or not at all. I was happy for this, but did not plan on all those kids showing up. OMG!! She had about 15 friends show from her school. Plus some girls from girlscouts, and some of my other family from here in ATL.


SeKoixa, she was so excited. Everyone RSVP'd which was great. I could not get more than 25 people in that room though. But we had just enough room. SeKoixa and Cymmone are big on Karaoke, so for her birthday, Cymmone and I bought SeKoixa some karaoke cd's from Camp Rock and HSM2 ( high school musical 2), and a karaoke player. So we had a karaoke party. All of the girls loved it. We were so loud, but had a blast. Party cost - under 100 dollars for everything. That included drinks, pizza, cake, wings, fries etc. I was shocked to say the least.

We did however get kicked out of the room. The owner double booked the room without telling me. But we did not let it crush our spirits. A few of my friends and their daughters hung outside for about 2 hours just talking, and the kids were playing in the parking lot.

I had my niece with me, she is too cute. She ended up not feeling well, so I had her rest in the car for a bit. Just before we were leaving, she said - BLUAHHH- yes she threw up. Poor baby. She did a good job catching it only in Cymmone's car seat and on herself. Kept my car clean. I owe her for that one. I hate throw up. We took her out of the car, and my friend had wipes, we cleaned her off, took her home, and I put her in some pajamas. She was so good about it. She threw up a few more times, but never complained or cried. I wished my kids were like that. HA HA.

SeKoixa had a great time for her birthday. So did we!

No comments: