Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Nutcracker


This year SeKoixa has been selected to perform in the Nutcracker. Her school's choir was chosen to participate. She was hesitant at first, but I told her if she does not try something new she will miss out later on in life. So she tried it, and loves it. She is so cute how she does her dance. We went down to get her picture done at the Ballet Studio, and they fitted her with a Chinese costume. I think it is cute. She will be doing a special dance called the dream. It is something new they are trying.
I was down at their practice session a week ago, and got the pleasure of seeing how hard she is working. She will actually be front and center on the stage. That is what I get for having the shortest kid in the group. HA HA
I hope to be able to take plenty of pictures to share with everyone. During the week of Thanksgiving will be the rehearsal, so no traveling for us this year. We will remain here in Atlanta so she can perform.

No comments: