Friday, January 16, 2009

Did it again....


SeKoixa and Cymmone have done it again. They are both on the all A honor roll at their school. This is the second term in a row. So an entire semester of A's. I am so proud of the hard work that my girls do for me.

I have made it clear to them their number one thing for now is school, and nothing else matters. If they get good grades they get rewarded in being able to do other things. Last year we had problems with them both wanting to do homework. A certain someone seemed to enjoy thumping them in the forehead if they got frustrated or spelled a word wrong or asked a question or got the answer wrong. So neither of the kids wanted to do their homework.
I had spent so much time teaching my children that it is the most important thing, and that it is something fun, and not something to regret or hate. I try to keep them positive, cause I know I hated homework time, I would rather be playing. Once I prevented and found everyway I could to keep them from doing homework at his house they are back to enjoying homework time, and love learning.

No comments: