Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sleepover with Cousin


This weekend my sister in law asked if I could watch my niece, Yani. She is such a cutie. She also has two other children, my nephews, Savion and Paul. I was more than happy to have her come and spend the night, but wanted to make it a surprise to the girls.

SeKoixa and Cymmone were pleasantly surprised. To top of the Friday SeKoixa and Cymmone also came home with all A's on their report cards. So the first two terms they had all A's. I am one proud mother. I kept telling them there was a special surprise coming. When Yani arrived, the girls freaked out. Of course my little man, Savion, had to come in and give me a big hug too. He is just as silly as Cymmone is.

The girls had a wonderful time hanging out together, and despite some colds and coughs, we had a great time just playing games and watching movies, and shopping, and going to church. Here are a few pictures. They fell asleep in the car, which was so cute to me.





No comments: