Friday, January 30, 2009

My Birthday

My BIRTHDAY!!

Dane
Kenya
Her son, Tyler
SeKoixa, Our Photographer
Cymmone, Goofy girl
Meka, My sister
Christie, her daughters Nicole and Erika
Latrice, and her daughter Nykala
Me and my daughters
The Food was great
The group
The group again
My new Bed Spread
At home opening presents
My fish from Cymmone
My fish from SeKoixa

OK, so I turned the big 21 this past weekend. HA HA - I will never reveal my age. I have a lot of great friends out here in Georgia now. Some of them I have met from girlscouts, and others from my daughters school. Some I have met from church, and some from the internet.
I am so glad to have such wonderful friends here. They have been my lifesaver, and keep me going despite all that has happened this past year.

We went to dinner with my friends at Frontera Mex Mex. The girls had bought me a Calendar, and a new bedroom set for my bed. It is so pretty. I went to go buy my car, but the one I wanted, was sold. Just three days to late. So I will have to hold off till I find another car that I want.

So here are some of the pictures from my birthday. Thank you to those who came.

1 comment:

Mary Irons said...

Happy b-day!!!! We miss you!!