Monday, February 9, 2009

My New Car!!!


This past weekend was fun. SeKoixa and I ventured out to buy me a new car. It was a long process, but needed to be done. My car had issues. It was just die whenever it wanted to. And with the drive to Oklahoma in a few weeks, I needed to make sure I got there safely.

I originally had in mind to buy a mini SUV - I really wanted a Nitro. Turns out, the one I wanted, sold three days earlier. So that helped!!

I test drove a few cars, and when I drove the Chrysler Pacifica I knew this was the car for my family. It is also my favorite color - midnight blue. It has tinted windows. The interior is black, but with the tinted windows, it does not get to hot in there. It has third row seating, and the second row is bucket seats. I went ahead and bought the touring model, which is the best choice for the kids comfort on long trips. This is not my car- but it is pretty close to it.

2 comments:

Mary Irons said...

Love the car! Sarah and I are both about due for new cars, her's worse than mine though! I'm glad you were able to get one!

Mary Irons said...

Love the car! Sarah and I are both about due for new cars, her's worse than mine though! I'm glad you were able to get one!