Sunday, February 22, 2009

Heather and Andy Moore - Wedding Day

So on Sunday, we woke up nice and early to get ready for the day. It was a rush rush. Last minute things to buy, and a rush to get to the Jazz Club to setup for the wedding and reception. We had a great time decorating. Until Heather cut her finger with scissors. Her ring finger of all fingers to cut. The wedding was great, we had a blast. My sisters and I danced the night away, and Cymmone caught the flowers. We listened to wonderful music, had a few beers, and some great pizza and pasta. And the cupcakes, were fabulous. I really did not want to get up and leave to come home the next morning. Being with my family, well it made me miss them even more than I already do.

To save time, I put together a video of almost all of the pictures. What a joyous time.



No comments: