Friday, February 20, 2009

Arrival in OK











Well, I beat everyone to OK. I was able to get in some extra time with my niece, Amber, and with Heather, and meet Andy for the first time. I am glad Heather found someone that makes her happy. They have a cute trendy house with some great architecture. I love the layout of the house. It is very unique.

Cymmone fell in love with the dog, and so did SeKoixa. I learned something new, neither of them are allergic to this type of dog. It is Yorkie. So maybe, just maybe, when I buy our house, we will get us one. We need another pet in the house, and I am not sure a cat will do this time. Pictured, my Step Sister - Heather, been my sister since I was like 8. And her daughter, Amber. My kids love her to death. We spent the first half of the day on Friday shopping etc. Then my sisters showed up with their kids, and we hung out at the house and had a great time catching up. Then later on my Dad and his wife, Donna (my step mom) showed up. I think Andy, the new husband to be, was freaked out by all of these people. And it is not like we are tame family. We are a little on the wild side!

No comments: