Friday, October 24, 2008

Firefighter Challenge

Over the weekend the girls and I went to cheer on Clayton County Fire Department at this FireFighter Challenge event. We had a great time, and learned what it would take to be a fireman. The food was great, and the games and activities were perfect for the little ones. And personally, staring at all of those fine men in the uniforms, well, I think I went for me!!



SeKoixa decided she wanted to do the firefighter challenge for juniors. The course was interesting, and a lot of fun. Cymmone was not feeling the childrens challenge, but none the less, she and I volunteered and assisted in putting back the items for the course the kids had to run. It was cute seeing her pull the dummy back in place for the next person to drag them out of the fire.
Saturday night we went ahead and headed to the fair. We had so much fun. The rides were great, the food was awesome. We even won me a fish. The girls already had one, so I had to claim this one as my own. We named him Pharoh. Cymmone might adopt him if her poor fish dies. Her fish got sick this past week, and we are not sure what is wrong with him. So I feel bad. But here are some pictures for you all.

No comments: